The Peace Palace Library provides access to thousands of e-Books, a collection that is expanding every day. The e-Books have been selected and purchased in accordance with the criteria of our Collection Profile. They have been catalogued and classified individually, just like printed books. Use 'words from the title' or 'relevant keywords' in the Catalogue to find and read them. If there are any e-Books answering your query, you can click on the button View eBook to get access.
Library Users have access to this digital content from inside the Library's Reading Room. In most cases, no login is required, but sometimes you need a username and password, which you can get from the Service Desk. Remote access is also granted with your Library Card. Access can be limited by the supplier to a certain number of simultaneous users. You may need to try again later. Downloading and printing may also be limited. You can find the Terms and Conditions for Online Content here.
The Library has subscriptions to the following e-Book platforms and/or databases:
- Beck-online [More info]
- Boom uitgevers Den Haag (Eleven International Publishing)
- Brill Online books and journals [More info]
- Brill Reference Works [More info]
- Cambridge Core [More info]
- Digital Book Platform (Kluwer)
- Kluwer Arbitration [More info]
- Kluwer Competition online books [More info]
- LLMC Digital [More info]
- Oxford Legal Research Library: International Commercial Arbitration [More info]
- Oxford Legal Research Library: Private International Law [More info]
- Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law [More info]
- Oxford Scholarship Online: Law [More info]
- Oxford Scholarship Online: Political Science [More info]
- SpringerLink [More info]
- Swisslex [More info]
Please be aware of the fact that the Library is not always subscribed to all materials or sub-collections offered on the website of the publisher. This means you will not always be able to see the fulltext of everything in your general search results.