The Peace Palace Library offers a collection of almost 2500 electronic journals and reviews. They have been selected and purchased in accordance with the criteria of our Collection Profile. In order to facilitate fast access and retrieval, we have catalogued and classified all relevant journal items (articles, essays, reviews, documents, etc.) at the time of entry. We understand the importance of being up-to-date in international law!
We proudly present our Top 200, a list of the most prominent and leading journals and reviews in international law. You will find the most recent issues (in print) of these journals in our Reading Room showcase. The journals are written in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
The Library has subscriptions to the following e-Journal collections:
- Brill e-journals [PPL info]
- Cambridge Core e-journals [PPL info]
- HeinOnline law journal library [PPL info]
- Kluwer Arbitration online journals [PPL info]
- Kluwer Law online journals [PPL info]
- Oxford Academic online journals
- Revues Dalloz [PPL info]
- Springer online journals [PPL info]
- Taylor & Francis law journals
Please be aware of the fact that the Library is not always subscribed to all materials or sub-collections offered on the website of the supplier. This means you will not always be able to see the fulltext of everything in your general search results.